Thursday 21 July 2011

Shortlisted for an Award - what an honour

We are thrilled to announce that Spinning Careers has been shortlisted for a Mum and Working Award 2011 in the category of Self Employed Parent of the Year.


The awards are being held at the Business Mums Summit in October, which I will be attending. The summit is an event not to miss if you are exploring starting your own business, to hear the fabulous speakers and network with other UK Mums in Business.


I have to admit to being shocked at being shortlisted for this award, but as it sinks in I am celebrating.

Celebrating in the awareness of Spinning Careers.
Celebrating in the raised profile of the services I offer.
And celebrating in the fact that through this shortlisting I will be able to help more people achieve their career goals in an avoidable and personal way.

Thank you Mum and Working Awards, I am truly honoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment